Are you fascinated by the world beyond your hometown? Can you imagine traveling abroad and experiencing new cultures — while sharing what you’re learning on camera? Then you’re exactly the kind of student who should apply to become an EF travel ambassador. If chosen, you’ll travel on a free tour with other globally-minded cast members and be featured in one of our upcoming travel videos. No scripts. No acting. Just the genuine you. Here’s how to apply:We want to get to know you. Make a one-minute video about yourself, and be as creative as you want! Answer at least one of the following in your video:
- What are some experiences in your life that have made you the right person to be an EF Travel Ambassador?
- Describe your most memorable experience to date. What made it so memorable?
- Reflect on a time you had to step outside of your comfort zone. What was it like? How did it make you feel?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- If time travel existed, where would you go and why?
Click here to visit the EF Casting Call page on Facebook and submit your video. And don’t wait! The deadline to apply is January 17, 2016.
Are you ready to be an EF Travel Ambassador? This…could be you!