In October, we finally re-introduced the Group Leader Spotlight that previously was part of the now-defunct Travel Tribune. We’ve already spotlighted three incredible group leaders in our new weekly feature, and we’ll keep ‘em coming every Wednesday. To recommend an EF Group Leader to be profiled, please email us at email@example.com.
If you missed anything in the past month, please check out our October archives or any of our most popular posts of the month below:
1. Group Leader Spotlight: Mike O’Neal: Our debut group leader in the spotlight, Mike talks about his students and exploring six continents with EF.
2. Student Travel Poll: What would you eat? Which of these five cultural delicacies would you be most likely to eat?
3. Group Leader Spotlight: Garrett Benslay: Garrett provides his students with the same travel opportunities he enjoyed in high school.
4. Friday Fun Fact: Trevi Fountain coins: What happens to all those coins in the fountain? They go to charity.
5. The ultimate Souvenir photos: A British photographer specializes in unique photos of souvenirs standing in for landmarks.
6. Moving across the ocean: Our own Greg Watts writes about leaving Europe after eight years and returning to the United States.
7. Photo of the Week: Tokyo’s Sensoji Temple: This image captures a young child playing in front of Tokyo’s oldest temple.
8. Photo of the Week: View from Neuschwanstein: This picture is interesting because it shows the view from Germany’s famous castle.
9. Photo of the Week: Reflection of Eiffel: This spectacular photo captures the Eiffel Tower reflecting in a nearby puddle. Stunning!
10. Columbus’ Spain: In honor of Columbus Day, we highlight some of the explorer’s landmark sights in Spain.